Living in Long Island City NY luxury residences is an aspiration of many New York City residents. The area is ideal for work and play, with luxury apartments offering quality amenities and features that apartment dwellers long for. Affordable apartments are hard to come by, but a recent Court Square development is now accepting housing lottery applications. There are 34 affordable apartments located within the building that are an ideal option for individuals in search of luxury rentals in Long Island City.
The apartments will be quite affordable and will start as low as $908 a month. The building, known as Watermark LIC, is a 27-story property that contains a total of 168 apartments. The building is also home to 2,500 square feet of space. Within the affordable apartments, there are 14 studios that come in at the low price of $908 and will be open to individuals who earn $33,018 to $40,080 a year. One bedroom apartments will cost $974 per month and will be open to singles who make $35,319 to $40,080, while two people living in the space can make from $35,349 to $45,840. There will be two bedroom apartments also available.
As a tenant of the building, residents will have the benefit of no fee luxury apartments. Amenities of the building include 24-hour concierge service as well as a café and lounge, sky terrace and fitness center. Two top features of the property include bike storage and storage units. Renters will be able to store their bikes in the bike storage area and store additional home items in the individual storage units located on site.
The applications for these affordable units will be accepted until the June 14, 2017. This gives potential renters plenty of time to fill out an application and hopefully earn one of the luxury apartments.
Fitness centers in apartment complexes are probably the number 1 amenity request by residents. If you don’t have to travel to get to the gym to exercise, there are no excuses left not to exercise when you have a fitness center at your disposal without the hassle of traveling. No excuses.
According to www.apartmentfinder.com, here are the top five apartments with fitness centers in Jersey City…
- The Pier Apartments, 1 Harborside Place, Jersey City – The Pier’s fitness center is available 24 hours a day and includes a yoga studio. The floor-to-ceiling windows provide views of Manhattan and the Hudson River as a worthy backdrop for your fitness time.
- 70 Greene Apartments, 70 Greene Street, Jersey City – 70 Greene’s lustrous blue and green glass panes make it a highlight of the Paulus Hook and Jersey City skyline. 70 Greene offers a 24 hour fitness center with a yoga studio and massage room. There is also an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub available to expand your exercise realm.
- Portside Towers, 155 Washington Street, Jersey City – Situated next to Liberty State Park on the Jersey City waterfront, at the corner of Washington and Dudley Street, Portside Towers offers a large, fully-equipped fitness center with views of Liberty Marina. In addition for residence’s use is a basketball court and tennis courts.
- Ellipse Apartments, 25 Park Lane South, Jersey City – Residents are indulged with premium amenities such as the resort-style outdoor swimming pool with an expansive sun deck and state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the Hudson River with floor to ceiling windows.
- Newport Rentals, 100 Town Square Place, Jersey City – The comfort of a vibrant local community, the convenience of a location minutes from the city, Newport Rentals offers the best of both worlds. Its state-of-the-art gym facility includes cardio machines, free weight equipment, weightlifting equipment, sauna, spa, a swimming pool and tennis courts.
There are new apartments with a brand new fitness center in Jersey City – The One Apartments have recently surfaced with much enthusiasm city wide. The One is located at 110 First Street, Jersey City on vibrant waterfront property. The world class, state-of-the-art fitness center includes a yoga studio, dedicated weight room, an outdoor swimming pool and a golf simulator. The One offers complimentary yoga classes for residents.